Bridlington Masonic Hall Joint Lodge Board © All Rights Reserved.
News and Events
THE UNITED RELIGIOUS, MILITARY and MASONIC ORDER of the TEMPLE and of St. JOHN OF JERUSALEM,
PALESTINE, RHODES and MALTA of ENGLAND and WALES and its PROVINCES OVERSEAS.
Provincial Priory of North and East Yorkshire
R. E. Kt. Paul Martyn Darley
E. Kt. Stephen Robinson P.Gt.St.B.(B).
You are hereby summoned to attend a Chapter of Provincial Priory at Selby Abbey, The Crescent, Selby, YO8 4PU, under the Banner of Servitas Preceptory No. 608, on Saturday 9 November 2013. The meeting will be preceded by a Church Service, which will commence at 10.30am. All Knights and their Ladies (see below) to be seated by 10.15am.
1. DRESS – Dark Suit or Morning Dress and Full Regalia of the Order. Swords will be worn but not drawn.
2. ORDER OF PROCEEDINGS – available at the meeting.
3. SEATING – to be allocated at the meeting.
4. OFFICERS OF THE PROVINCE / BANNER BEARERS – incoming/outgoing officers are requested to report to the Provincial Marshal and Banner Bearers to the Deputy Marshal inside the Abbey entrance at 9.30am.
5. SIGNING IN – members and visitors are requested to sign the appropriate attendance sheet.
Sheets will be placed on designated tables in the cross-aisle, midway down the Abbey.
6. LADIES – are invited to the Church Service and the Luncheon. During the Provincial Meeting Ladies are invited to attend a talk at nearby Selby Masonic hall.
7. Luncheon following the meeting will be at The Parsonage Country House Hotel, York Road, Escrick, YO19 6LF, at a cost of £ 25.00 per person. The menu is shown overleaf. Applications to dine should be made using the attached form, to be returned no later that 19 October 2013. Returns must be accompanied by the appropriate remittance, with cheques made payable to the ‘Provincial Priory of North and East Yorkshire’. Post-dated cheques cannot be accepted. To assist with pre-planning a return would also be appreciated from anyone who intends to be present at the Provincial Meeting, but not the Luncheon.
8. This year dining will be limited to 150 covers. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Keith Tonge, Provincial Vice-Chancellor
|Masonic Hall Notice Board|
|Calendar Main Page|
|What is Freemasonry|
|St John 4434|
|Old Bridlingtonian 6843|
|Bridlington Bay 9778|
|Londesborough KT 202|
|Servitas KT 608|
|Walter de Gant KT 656|
|Londesborough Chapter 734|
|Burlington Chapter 3975|
|White Rose 6843|